Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Goddess Summer


Summer inspiration? Greek Goddesses. Love it. I am just feeling that with the maxi trend that's been floating around lately that really for summer the classy piece of summer is going to be a dress like one of these. I just love how flattering this shape is to ever body type and how it just screams elegance. DISCLAIMER: none of these specific examples are cheap but I think they are a great jumping point for inspiration :)



























Man I want a dress like this so bad. Maybe I'll try to find some knock off's next week (I'll update this post if I do)

Much love,
Carly

5 comments:

  1. D.I run? I bet they have some good ones hiding behind the oversized 80's grandma suits somewhere!

    So fitting since you're a "greek" now! Love it
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'd love to do a DI run this summer!

      Lol, yeah, where'd ya think I got my inspiration? ;)

      Delete
  2. I want them SO bad too, what have you done?! Haha, now I'm going to be lusting after these so hard!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! They are so amazing! If only we were all rich! We will see if I can find some cheaper ones!

      Thanks for your comment

      Delete
  3. I feel like I am way way too short to pull any of these off!! But I do love them a lot. :) So flowy!

    ReplyDelete