Thursday, April 5, 2012

I've Been "SOLESTRUCK"

If you love shoes and you have never visited solestruck.com then you are sorely missing out my friend. Take a look at a few of my favorites:




Yeah... I know right!? Mega sweet! If you're looking for a statement shoe look no further than this Portland based company! And if you are keeping up with a BlackMilk obsession you will be pleased to know that one of the larger designers from solestruck Jeffery Campbell just paired up with BlackMilk to create an awesome line using BlackMilk prints! Take a look:





Cool huh? Well if you are confused on why it's cool you should really check out the BlackMilk fan page and the SoleStruck fan page

Here are some pretty pictures of SoleStruck merch and BlackMilk merch on beautiful customers:










Love,
Carly

P.S. If you want to find my original sources for the lookbook pages they are on my Pinterest Fashion Page

No comments:

Post a Comment