Monday, January 9, 2012

First Day of a New Semester

I got up way too early...6:45...my first class is at 9:30...I guess I was excited or something. Plus if I get in the habit of getting up early it will be good, I can start a good early morning workout plan.

I'm a bit more nervous this morning than I have been the whole break about today. I mean with 10 minute breaks between classes it makes me a little nervous. Oh and the fact that I am renting books for the first time and they wont be here till the second week of school...hopefully my teacher has some copies on reserve at the library.

I don't know...just nervous...should probably say a little prayer or something. I guess I need to learn to lean on God more and not try to muscle through everything on my own. Okay girl...humbling moment.

Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment