Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Top 11 Things of 2011

Okay I am going to copy my friend Chandler and do a top 11 things of 2011 :)
No order.



1. COLLEGE!!!
Getting my major, minor and deciding to take German were all awesome parts of college including getting my first year done and getting half way into my second :) I feel so much older than that makes me sound though. I feel like I could graduate already (though I definitely don't want to graduate early).

2. Evan
Finally got my act together and got back with my man :) Love of my life right here and I just needed a little wake up call to see it. Been back together since January last year and so happy :)

3. Became a Christian
No longer lost in the way of religion :) So happy best thing in my life :) Getting baptized on the 22nd at Alpine Church to show that I have made the decision to follow God :) Just an outward representation of what I already did :).

4. German
Starting to learn German, I am so glad I made the decision to take the plunge and learn a language, not regretting it for a moment.

5. Learning More About Me
I've spent some significant time this year finding out who I am and I feel so much better now that I am more secure in myself and in my life :)

6. Bonding Time
I've bonded a great deal with those important to me: Evan, His family, My family, My friend Hayley, My friend Sami, and My Church group.

7. Getting a Camera
I've really upped my game on art since a got a camera and am enjoying life through a lens :)

8. Writing and Art
I think I've developed more as an artist both in technique and idea :) I am gaining confidence in my work and not hiding behind as many excuses.

9. Trips!
I've been on a lot of trips this year, Vegas twice, winter CRU conference to Portland, camping with the family :) just a lot of fun time exploring and becoming more independent.

10. Fashion Sense
Well I've really developed my own sense of style and am willing to take risks in my combinations, its a fun world Fashion.

11. Computer
A friend of mine told her dad about how I was computerless in college and he decided to just give me one they had laying around the house. So now I am not having to run back and forth to the library all day.


So yeah those are my things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment