Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Family Reunion

So my dad's side of the family had a little reunion last weekend...it was interesting to say the least. At least the first hour we basically stuck to ourselves so I took a lot of pictures of my family. I must say it was kind of awkward because I don't know any extended family and as a young adult I don't know where to fit myself in with the relatives. One thing that really made the trip awesome was the scenery, the Utah spring setting was perfect for a photographer's dream land, I touched some pictures up with my very limited software but I love the shots I got :)
Brady is too cool for pictures

Ethan looking quizzical

An odd brotherly moment

Such a model shot :P

"Carly I found a good place for you to take a picture of me!"

Grandma trying to impart wisdom to lexi

Lexi laughing as she fails to block the camera
There's a smile!



  
I loved bringing Evan and showing off my man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment