Friday, June 24, 2011

A Rainbow, Grandma and a New House

Blech 5:35 am and I feel like the walking dead. Working at six has perks but when you don't get a good nights sleep it can be hell. First off I got home at 9:30, got into bed at ten, couldn't sleep, got startled by a text at 10:30, went to sleep got woken up at 4:30 by Patrick's alarm clock singing some rock song so loud it sounded like a concert in my empty house and of course because he is not home I had to get up and turn it off.

 Well hopefully the day will get better. So I uploaded some more pictures from our camera and we had a very beautiful rainbow the other day...I wasn't able to capture it really well though, I was tired and didn't have the right lens...








So a week ago we found out we hat to move because our Ass-hole-landlord saw that our lease was up and decided he wanted to charge 400 more a month or we could get out and he stuck a "for rent" sign in our yard and started parading people through. Thus, yesterday we found the house we are going to move into, right price, good landlord, same neighborhood...only one hitch--three bedrooms. Its a beautiful house and really our best option so my parents had to jump on it so I get it...its just going to be interesting living in a den. That's right, I will be moving into a den, with no closet and no door. Its only when I am home from school but still... I have to work at 6am and we have to do all these things to block sound. OH I forgot to mention, we are moving in 10 days and nothing other than the storage downstairs is packed. Well here is the house:










After looking at the house we went to my grandma's for a father's day get together with my uncle, cousins and grandparents. I missed all the fun because of work, they went on a picnic on ATVs in the mountains and had a ball...I was kinda sad they went without me...I really wanted to go for a ride yesterday and by the time they came and got me from the house and we looked at the new place there was only an hour before dinner and nothing happened. Then we ate a delicious dinner and played cards and had dessert. In between dinner and cards I noticed my grandmother's flowers in the backyard and I just had to take pictures of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment