Friday, June 24, 2011

Hair.

This has been a hell of a year for my hair. Natural with highlights-->dark brown-->black-->black and red-->black and red with grow out-->black, red, grow out and highlights-->dark brown, light brown an blond-->now I am probably going to lighten it again to get rid of the dark brown and some of the brassy tones...

I am just one of those people who can't keep things the same for too long, plus Evan really likes blond lol. So I think I am going to have him take me to Sally's this week end and buy some bleach or "Manic Panic" so I can get it lighter.

Aside from color I am pretty happy with it right now, its growing out and I am slowly losing the bangs (I'll probably end up bringing them back when winter hits) and its getting this nice look where its layered just enough in the front that it kinda turns in towards my collar bone. Might need to trim it soon to keep it from looking ragged but ya its good.

Ya know its funny, people at work noticed that I changed my hair...even though its in a hat all day...idk I didn't think that it was a whole lot lighter other than on top...anyway I am rambling about hair to avoid cleaning/packing my room.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment