Thursday, July 14, 2011

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited!!! Tonight is the premier of Harry Potter 7 Part 2, the final installment of the series that has defined this generation...and my childhood. My Harry Potter dweebness can be summed up by one simple fact: when I packed up to move this last time I had a box labeled: Harry Potter and Other Important Documents. I seriously think I value my Harry Potter books on the same level as my passport. I am sooooo excited! I have midnight tickets and I am going with my brothers since all of my harry potter nerd friends are gone...they are in Illinois watching it there cause one of our friends moved there :( so I will not be able to dweeb out as much as normal...we are starting the part one right now so we can get in the mood for it :) :) :)

<3
Carly
P.S. I'll probably post again after while spazzing out about the awesomeness

No comments:

Post a Comment