Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Harry Potter...and My kind of Secret Addiction

So I have seen Harry Potter 7.2 twice since it came out and it is phenomenal! In a cliche way of putting it: it made me laugh, it made me cry! But for real the movie is fantastic! The sound track alone is amazing, I am considering buying it (and I don't buy sound tracks). The acting is great on all sides and the directing and styling choices were superb! I really loved it. The only thing I have a real complaint about was that I HAD to see it in 3D and I didn't like the 3D, it made certain action sequences dull a bit because I couldn't focus my eyes. Also for any readers out there one book to movie transition that got missed was Lupin & Tonk's child and the follow up in the epilogue. Other than those two things they pulled it off brilliantly. It is definitely my favorite of the movies. Stupendous work by all involved, oh now that I think of it there was one moment where effects failed me a bit, when they are flying out of the room of requirements herminone's shot is so obviously done on green screen it looked like a shot from a theme park ride (took me out of the movie for a moment). Okay, I am seriously done complaining. It was wonderful and I am just a crazy fan girl.

Moving on, so ya know how I posted a few weeks back on 'Black Milk Clothing'? Well... I have kind of become obsessed with them. I've ordered a top from them and I am anxiously waiting for the next collection to open so I can purchase more. I watch their Facebook site like a freak and scan through 300+ pictures more often than I care to reveal. Oh and I have this odd obsession with being the first of my friends to discover them. I want to walk around college and have people go "wow! where did you get those? they are amazing!"...I am kind of a freak. So yes I am obsessed...but I always have had a love for clothes and when they are as cool as having a picture of a sweet green and blue galaxy on your legs who can resist?

Ciao,
Carly xoxo

P.S. I found this awesome Harry Potter video go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment