Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Best Birthday EVER

Wow, I totally just had a three day birthday extravaganza :) it was wonderful.

First, we had a barbeque with Evan's family. My mom made awesome flank steak that was so tender it melted in my mouth :) . We also had fresh picked corn on the cob and a delicious pasta salad Denise brought and fresh fruit she brought too. I love that my two families get along so well, its a big relief that they don't fight or anything crazy. After dinner we went outside and sat in the back yard chatting for a while, Denise couldn't stop raving about the view, it is pretty sweet :). Then we had delicious italian cream cake with chocolate ganache and strawberries. To. Die. For. Ya know, I think that them singing to me was the first time I have been really embarressed in a really long time. I guess I am not an attention whore :P

Well any way, I went home with them and then Evan gave me my ring. God, its so pretty and its so me! Its amazing and I love it :). Tuesday morning we got up and ready and hit SLCC for Evan's Biology test while I waited with some coffee in the student center. Then we headed up to lagoon.

It was kinda sad though...second ride we go on was Wicked and Evan's phone slipped out of his pocket and hit the pavement below. He was really bummed out...I kinda feel like it was my fault...he didn't really want to go on it. Then we met up with Heidi and came back and did spider and wicked again. We found out that they do a perimiter sweep of the ride around 3 for lost items and that gave us a glimmer of hope. We did a good amount of rides and ate some sweet treats.

It was so hot that day so we went on rattle snake rapids and got soaked. The waterfall totally got bigger because it used to be that only one person would get wet and now everyone in the raft gets soaked no matter where you sit. But it was fun. Then we hit some fun rides and I made Heidi go on the Sammeri for the first time. We all loved it, though it squished Evan a bit. It was really cool that Evan and I wore matching batman shirts to lagoon because we got 6 different compliments from people. Yay for nerdness!

We checked lost and found and low and behold and it was there. The phone was not blasted to oblivion. The LCD screen was shattered so his touch screen doesn't work but the phone can still get called, he just can't answer, $100 fix verses $400 for a new phone, much perferable.

Heidi had to jet because she had to get back to rehearsals for Scarlett Pimpernel. So Evan and I got some dinner at Arby's and then chilled in the cool grass of the picnic area :) . We went on some more rides and got some dippin dots, Evan's first time having them...they are the bomb.com! any who, then we hit up one of those cute photobooth things and had fun taking some adorable pictures. Evan said "We are now a real couple right?", he is so cute! By that time we were exhausted so we went on one or two more rides and then headed home.

We got home and had to head straight to the basement because Denise was having her annual book club and we didn't want to interupt. So we watched some tv and went to bed. We were so tired. Today was kinda chill, we went and got some hair bleach at smiths and I fixed my roots because my hair has already grown at least and inch and a half if not two inches since I bleached it. Then we got all dressed up and fancy and went to cheesecake factory for dinner which was super delicious. Man I love the food there. It is just top notch! The cheesecake to die for of course. Though I ordered that to go...and I got hounded when we got back because everyone wanted my cheesecake, then we hung with griff and dill for a bit and then Evan brought me home.

It was an awesome birthday celebration, I still think its weird that I'm 19 now...eh I'll get used to it.

Love,
Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment