Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Life is goin' Good

Haven't posted in a bit, and I am bored while waiting for Yoga to start...so I am going to ramble about my life :)

So my friend and I played with photography and it was fun. Anyway, we just put on pretty dresses and went out on her extensive property and took pictures of each other. I had to teach her the rule of thirds but once that was accomplished we got some pretty awesome shots. It was a bunch of fun, especially editing them after, we took like 500+ pictures and I whittled it down to around 60 usable shots, but hey everything is a numbers game, if you shoot enough pictures you will get some good ones.





I had an awesome fourth of July with Evan and his friends and family, tons of fireworks...seriously like probably $1000 worth with Evan and his friends plus discounts and free packs. It was a blast!

Been working mostly lately, I work then chill with Hulu then see Evan on my days off. Speaking of Evan, he got me a kick ass promise ring for my birthday and I am sooooooo excited to show it off, but I don't get it until my birthday on the 26th and I am dying of excitement. Its going to be an awesome day. We are going to Lagoon and I am inviting any of my friends to just show up and we can chill together or just meet up for cupcakes. Its going to be fun.

I am really excited to be 19, more than 18. Because when you tell someone that you are 19 they will automatically assume you are college age verses when you are 18 and they don't know if you are in college or high school. I don't know...just cool. I am excited.

Evan and I found this really awesome place to eat this weekend, I definitely want to go back, the food was good and the atmosphere was amazing. Its called The Blue Plate Diner and any of you readers in Utah should check it out, it has a very fun artsy-California vibe. I enjoyed it a lot.

Oooooo another fun tidbit from my life: I got offered a management position at McDonalds. I have only been working there for a month and a half and they apparently were impressed. I can't take the position because I have to get back to college in August but it was still awesome to get the offer. I was just leaving my shift and the HR manager grabbed me and said "so I was hoping we could start training you for management soon" and I was totally breathless. Amazing.

So ya that's my life lately
Ciao,
Carly


P.S. I have finally started updating my iPod....first time in two years...be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment