Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Big Day

So I have a phone interview today for an on campus job, I am super excited. I think I can get this job and it would be absolutely perfect for my schedule. Mon-Thurs it is 6-9 and Sat it is 9am-Noon. Only three hour shifts, perfect for working around classes and homework. Elizabeth should be calling around 10:30 :) which...is about the same time that my room mate should get here.

Yup Sam is coming today. I wont be totally alone all the time now! Yay! The room feels weird right now cause I have a ton of stuff and there is nothing on her side...just white...creepy lol. I am excited... a lot going down this morning. Oh! I forgot to write yesterday about the funny freshman guy that tried hitting on me yesterday!

So I was walking into The Junction (cafeteria) and he passed me and said in a 'sexy' voice "hola, coma es das?" and I responded "buen, eh tu?" [fyi I don't speak or spell Spanish, I am just guessing] and his eyes all light up and he goes "oooohhhhh asi asi!". Then I got food and when I got a drink he was there and was like " I didn't know you spoke Spanish!" to which I replied "I don't, I know very little" and he said "Oh me too, that's about all I know." I then dodged out of his way and went and sat with Pedro. I found it a very funny encounter. Freshmen!

Well that's about all, I shall leave you with a joke:


A Baptist Preacher was seated next to a cowboy on a flight to Texas. After the plane took off the cowboy asked for a whiskey and soda, which was brought and placed before him. The flight attendant then asked the preacher if he would like a drink.

Appalled, the preacher replied, "I'd rather be tied up and taken advantage of by women of ill-repute than let liquor touch my lips."

The cowboy then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "Me too, I didn't know we had a choice."

Carly 

No comments:

Post a Comment