Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Waiting

So...I have been waiting...and waiting....and waiting for my Black Milk stuff...ugh this is like torture. I stalk the page and it doesn't even help. I want my leggings! I ordered the Green Galaxies and the Clouds swimsuit...ugh!!! Its going to be like 3 weeks before I will even have hope :( sadness...

But some good news: I got iTunes for my birthday and have bought a lot of music and two audio books eeeee woot! I am happy about that...

I have also been waiting for another thing...Evan's phone to be fixed...it was supposed to be done today but apparently they wont have it done until at least friday because the supplier was out of LCD touch screens :( so I have to go even longer without much contact from my man...I am so clinging and I didn't even know it until this happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment