Friday, November 18, 2011

The November Debate

I think that the most argued minor thing in November is if Christmas music is allowed before Thanksgiving or not. Some school of thoughts follow that as soon as we get past Halloween we are in the clear and some think that it has to be December for there to be any merriment in the air.



Personally I love Christmas music but I feel like a convict smuggling my Christmas music in my room on low volume. As soon as the snow falls I would have the classics blaring on every speaker around campus :) Why do so many people hate on Christmas music?

Do they hate cheer?

Do they think that its dumb?

Do they not like Christmas and not want to have to have it forced on them too early?

I don't know what their deals are but I love the feeling of Christmas music ringing with the snow falling outside my window, it just makes the cold and wet more bearable. It makes it cheery and light instead of dull and gross.

My favorite Christmas song for happy songs is "Baby It's Cold Outside" and my favorite spiritual song is "Little Drummer Boy".

What are your favorite Christmas songs?

Carly

1 comment:

  1. well i know thanks giving doesn't really have any songs but its kinda like November is being ignored

    ReplyDelete