Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh Great Glorious God!

Last night was one of the defining moments of my life.

I am a Christian woman!



To feel God's influence in my life is an amazing thing. The immeasurable amount of love that He has for me is the most humbling thing to experience as it flows through me. It makes me as tiny as dust blowing before a great fan yet in an incomprehensible way it shows me that the great and almighty Lord finds me more precious than words can describe. Every heart break I've ever had He has felt with me and He wants me to be insurmountably happy! He will never take something from me without giving me the better option, the better path, the light and life.



I can't wait for God to use the gifts He has given me to do His work on earth! It is his life, I am but an instrument to experience his great abundance and help any on their glorious path. My life is so much more than I thought. I am more than just one soul on a path to enlightenment. I am a daughter of God that is never alone in anything and even my love in life is insignificant yet also vital. There are words that can become close but none can truly express this. I am a Christian!

Galatians 2:20

Carly

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing it into words! I can't stop smiling and I am so excited to walk this journey with you! He is SO SO SO GOOD and it's so encouraging to see Him purposefully and personally work in your life.

    Your sister in CHRIST,
    Shayla Marie ;)

    ReplyDelete