Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pinterest

So...I have this new {[OBSESSION]}.

Yes I am slightly ashamed...

Pinterest has caught me in its web.



I only got pinterest like a week and a half ago...I already have 700+ pins...that is sick...I have problems. (Hayley you say you have an obsessive personality...well I think I do too...)

But it is so cool!

I have an Art Ideas Board, an Art Work I Like BoardBeauty Tips Board, a Books I've Read Board, a Bucket List Board, two DIY boards: No Sew/Power Tools and Some Assembly Required, a Wedding Board, along with a lot more that I am too lazy to but the link in with. (harry potter, kitchen tips, recipes, reading list, study abroad, style, tattoos, want list ect)

Well to say the least I am ridiculous.

If you need a pinterest invite feel free to ask me...I can get you hooked.

It is just so nice to see everything laid out visually (especially all the books I've read) and the original pinned link stays the same throughout all repins. Its so cool.

Okay enough said.

Auf Wiedersehen!

Carly

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, I'd better not start because well, I WILL get obsessed!!!

    ReplyDelete