Sunday, July 1, 2012

'Merica Style: The Stars and Stripes


The 4th is coming up and I figured I would kick off this month with a little 'merica.
Some girls have really got their 'merica pride out! Rockin the style!
If you're looking for some red white and blue here are some great pieces!

Real Shopping

Miss America Sling Backs $168




Black Milk "Kids in Amerika Suspenders" $125.42

America Shirt $128



Stars and Stripes $28

Jeffery Campbell Lita $159.95

Flag Bikini $57.94


Flag Hotpants $35


Black Milk "Uncle Sam" Swim $90.30



Just fun to Look at
















Make sure you're showin' your pride when the 4th comes round!
Carly

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I'm a sucker for anything stars & stripes.

    Carly, what's the best way to contact you please? I wanted to tell you about an amazing new designer fashion site for busty girls - www.saintbustier.com - that I think you'll love!

    ReplyDelete