Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Damned Veranda

So I wrote a 9 page short story in 4 hours and I took it out of one of my 1 page poems. I am so excited to hear what people think about it in my fiction class. I don't want to post the story or the poem on a public blog just because I might want to publish them sometime but if ya want to read either of them feel free to email me. I am very pleased with myself though. :)

Other good news:
Evan got accepted to school with me! Yay!!!! So excited!
I didn't actually fail my German test on thursday, I got 80%
I got 103% on my Psych test!
I finally cleaned my room! (yes this is an accomplishment for me)
My flower is growing up big and strong (now that I killed the bug that was trying to eat it)

That's all for now folks!
Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment