Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Odd dreams and a Panic Attack

Had a really weird dream last night. I was wearing Black Milk's Leg Bones and I had a lot of very wacky adventures. I wish I could remember them I just know some people didn't like my legs and some people said they were the only leggings they like. Oh fyi: I don't even own these...and I wasn't checking them out before bed...they just got up there in my brain...odd...

Okay so last night I went to CRU which is a christian bible study night with college kids and it was really great I had a ton of fun. The silly thing is that EVERYONE and their dog was trying to get a hold of me while I was gone for this. I had my phone on silent and kept ignoring several phone calls thinking "dude! I am learning about Jesus! leave me alone!" and so apparently I caused a multiperson freak out last night. Want the whole story? Well I'll tell ya anyway.

Monday I was having a rough day and in the midst of my bad day my uncle robbie calls me to ask if I wanted some concert tickets. He could tell I wasn't feeling so happy and apparently after we got off the phone he couldn't get me out of his mind. So all of Tuesday he was ruminating on the fact that he could tell there was something wrong. So last night (while I was at Cru) he was sitting in the USU library (yes we go to the same school) and felt very strongly that he needed to talk to me. So he calls. No answer. He calls again. No answer. He comes over to my dorm. I am not there. He calls my mom. She doesn't know whats going on. She calls me. No answer. She calls again. No answer. She calls Evan. He says I had a thing that night. He hangs up and panics because now someone got him thinking there was something wrong. He calls me. No answer. My mom calls robbie back and relays what she found out. He is still panicking. My mom sends me a text: You need to call me asap.

My meeting starts wrapping up and I see a voicemail 5+ miss calls and a message that says "you need to call me asap." It freaked me out! Here I was having a spiritual moment and I missed all these calls. I thought someone had gotten in an accident. I call my mom. She tells me that robbie had felt there was something wrong with me and was freaking out. I reassure her that I am fine and call robbie. He is relieved but still feels that there might be something wrong. I reassure him that I was just at bible study and he called me in the middle of a prayer at one point. He again asks me "you wouldn't lie to me about this would you?" and I had to again tell him that I was perfectly fine and that nothing bad had happened. He believed me and let me off the phone so I could go back to mingle at CRU. Later when I talked to Evan he was pretty worked up too.

Sheesh! So much drama over little ol' me when all I am doing is getting a lesson about miracles and teachings in the new testament. It was crazy! Alright. Well thats all I've got for you right now!

Guten Morgen!
Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment