Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thrift Stores: For the Win!

So my friend Hayley and I decided on a whim to go to Deseret Industries today. We had wanted to do something today, I had been having a 'bum' day...I stayed in bed most of the day :) it was good though. So we hopped on a bus and headed down. I was a bit worried that we wouldn't get there in time before it closed but we had plenty of time. I love all the funny things you can find at D.I. like just random disco ball shirts :). I picked up some really good finds though. I'll show you!

Its funny that I found this today, I had just been telling Alex earlier that I wanted a satchel really bad. This one was only $2

Do you have any idea how rare it is to find cute shoes in YOUR SIZE at D.I.? It is so rare! These were an awesome find at only $4

I figured it would be too hard to take a picture of mine since it has no body in it. So I found a picture of basically the same thing. Only $15, real leather.
So I was highly satisfied by our run it was great, I am super psyched about styling these pieces! Woot for fashion! Oh man I love thrift stores so much. I need to have the guts to buy the crazier stuff and make it work. I think I would need a pep talk for that one though!

Had a great time with Hayley! Today is a good day :)

Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment