Thursday, February 16, 2012

If You're Going to be a Player Have Some Decency

Really? Really? Really little player Mormon boy?

LDS standards may not say that you can't be a man whore but you are not representing your religion well if you're preaching to me one moment and then flirt with three different girls the next minute (in the same room no doubt!



A) Don't invade girls' bubbles unless you guys have already been flirting or she breaks the touch barrier. I did not appreciate your putting your arm around me when you are fully aware that I have a boyfriend and we are not even good friends AND you are flirting with and holding hands with one of my friends AT THE SAME TIME.

B) Don't just assume because someone mentions an event that you are being invited to come and can act like its a date. You bought a ticket? Really? Oh and didn't even communicate about it till the day of?

C) If you're flirting with one girl do not go asking another one for her number right in front of her! That is such a jack ass move! Yes we all know it's important to date a lot of different people so you can know what you want in a life partner, that's great, fine and dandy. BUT, have some respect! You don't go tickling and wrestling with a girl and then stand up walk over to another and ask her out! At least wait for a separate time.

D) Don't go creeping!!! Coming over to the girl building with out the intent to visit a specific person and just hanging out on the floor awkwardly while walking around looking at the door name tags of all the girls on the floor. I mean it's one thing to be bored and come over and visit friends. I would even be okay with it if he actually engaged in coversation with the few of us who were on the floor, but no. You just come up awkwardly, stand in the corner, say a thing or two, wander the floor, then once the girl which you want to flirt with comes out then you get your game on.

E) Don't take pictures of girls boobs! You are so awkward! "Hey I like your shirt can I take a picture of it?" NO!!!! Gross! Creeper alert! First you awkwardly walk around the cafeteria rearranging chairs *aka scoping out the girls in the room* and then approach my friend and ask to take a picture of her shirt. Weird!

Ya know, I thought you were cool at first. We had a good three hour religious conversation (where you seemed in and out of the conversation which I thought was tiredness but I now see as boredom). You were chatty and nice and would occasionally offer some insight to your religion or comment on my friend's and my point of view. But really, if you talk to me about your religion one minute and then almost put your face in a girls boobs (an unfortunate instance of flirting) the next then I'm not going to respect you and see you as a fraud. Get your act together.

No comments:

Post a Comment