Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pretty Things of Logan

Went for another photo walk again :) Love logan!

The sky was so pretty today!
Loved this old apartment building





cute little blue house
This old roller rink is so cute, wish it was still running
This building is so cool, wished there was a sign saying what it was
industrial plus color




this place makes me feel like I went back in time
flour mills...'merica
love the clouds today
I wanna go back to when this was still open
I wonder who owns this
I love how over grown this place is
this red bench is just so cute
loved this tiny park
loved this tree for some reason
love it
sunshine through leaves is my favorite
'merica! at the falls apartment



-Sigh- good day :)
Carly


4 comments:

  1. We really must go on a photo walk together when I get well. I'm hoping to be in 2nd service tomorrow, if I get a bit better than tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that would be way fun! I'll be in 301 during second service but maybe I'll see you after/before!

      Delete
  2. I also like capturing images of sunshine through the leaves. It looks so relaxing and it is my life long dream to read a book under a tree with bits of sunshine passing through the leaves. It is a dream though because you just can't any good places here where I am. Nevertheless, all the pictures on this post are great! I hope you would post more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really sad that you can't fulfill that dream! I do that a couple times a week before work! I bet there is somewhere you can get that! Don't give up!

      Delete