Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Angie's Restaurant

"Where the Locals Eat" is the saying at Angie's in Logan! Don't be intimidated if you're a college student though, this is really a great eatery for Aggies too (some would say you aren't an aggie until you've eaten at Angie's)

This place is a cute little diner on main street with all the classics with the bar if you want the classic feel, booths and tables for bigger groups, all day breakfast, homemade pies and tons of American classics!

Talk about Locals! Saturday mornings this place is packed!
Evan and I went for breakfast this time though this was definitely not our first time at the Logan hotspot.

We started out with their coffee which they brought out in cute earthen-ware mugs. I love how the girls just walk around and refill coffee constantly. It adds to the diner feel, I think.
I like mine with a lot of cream and sugar :)
I ordered the breakfast fajitas, they came with an order of hashbrowns and man were they yummy!
A soft tortilla wraps up cheese, green peppers, beef and some other delicious stuff I was too busy inhaling to notice :)


Excuse the bite, I was really hungry

I'm glad they cut this sucker in half because I don't know if I could have tackled it whole

Evan ordered a standard breakfast platter (sorry guys I can't remember the name of this) and got toast (yum!) bacon, eggs and hashbrows (which he proceeded to douse with hot sauce).


I might have stolen a piece of toast...mmm toast


Overall a great experience at a great homey resturant! Oh! I almost forgot! They have kid sized icecream cones that are always free! So I got one of those and man! Talk about a good vanilla soft serve! If you haven't been to Angie's and you live in Logan, you have no excuse! Make your way down to Angie's for a great breakfast, lunch or dinner!

Don't forget dessert! They serve some of the best pies in the valley and they are famous for the "Clean the Sink" challenge. I think it is around 8 bucks? And you get a small "sink" full of icecream with your choice of two toppings. If you can do it as a single person you get on their wall of fame and if a group of you does it they will put your picture on their facebook and on their front wall for a while!

Go have a great time at Angie's, Where the Locals Eat!

Carly





Angie's Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment