Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Journaling

I have issues...with journaling.
I start...and I stop.
I have innumerable unfinished journals.
There are small ones.
Big ones.
Ugly ones.
Pretty ones...those usually last longer.
 
I always feel guilty when I leave large gaps...which happens a lot.
Then I have to explain what has happened since.
Sometimes I just get bored.
Journal writing can be so boring.

Recently I have found out that it is possible to make an interesting journal.
I've learned that you can write a journal like a memoir.
You don't have to write it with a non-emotional--fact by fact take.

You can add pictures.
You can use sensory detail.
You can make it you :)

I started writing again yesterday.
The last post was from one year ago almost exactly.
I did a VERY simple catch up post and moved on.

I am so stoked to keep a journal more.
I'm babbling now...
Babble.
Bye.

Tschüs!

No comments:

Post a Comment