Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fashion: Oversized + White

So, I've noticed lately a popular trend has been oversized white tops. I love this look, I feel like it is so flattering! The button-ups are especially popular in other light colors over tighter tanks or over skinny jeans and leggings. Even thicker fabrics work well with the light colors, I ADORE this hooded cape in the third picture.

Top Left to Right:
Love this look with a pencil skirt and heels--feminine and professional Link
Perfect combo of tough and chick Link
Ugh I want this cape coat so bad...kind of obsessed...its not healthy...Link

Bottom Left to Right:
Such a cute summer look! Especially love the long necklace touch--perfect balance Link
A daring mini and gladiator sandel...love it--makes me think of Ghost :) Link
Trendy! Makes me think of a fashionesta roaming the streets for an antique find or something. Just great accessorizing. Link

This just makes me want to run down to a thrift store and grab up all the men's white shirts...


Love,

Carly

2 comments: