Monday, March 12, 2012

Blogs I Follow

So here's a list of the blogs I follow on blogger:

Religion:
Dear Church -A great blog about this woman's experiences with God as she follows his voice. Great and very motivational!
Soli Deo Gloria-My friend Shayla's blog as she wraps up her bachelor's degree and continues to seek what God wants for her.
Outside the Box-A great philosophical blog that seeks to view God and Science together through each other instead of pitted against each other. Very interesting-this blog is sure to get you thinking.

Fashion:
Another Garcon-This is a professional bloggers look into photography and fashion. He often post pictures of street fashion from his travels and if you're looking for some more inspiration for men's fashion he often posts great pictures of his own looks.
Because I'm Addicted-This is the blog of a 20 something running around in L.A. she dips into a couple different spheres: Fashion, Food, Living and DIY. She has great taste, I'm always finding new things to post on my pinterest from her.
Chic Muse-A fashion blogger on top of the latest trends, she tends to blog more about trendy and high fashion styles instead of very practical looks but all of us fashion-estas need to keep an eye on high fashion.
Glam Canyon-Almost all street fashion photography, not usually a lot of text, short and sweet photos.
MAFFASHION-a personal style blogger on top of the latest trends. She wears a lot of Black Milk which I love :)
Native Fox-Personal style that I LOVE. Almost every outfit she posts goes straight to my style pin board on pinterest.
The Londoner-Okay I LOVE this blog. I wish I could have her life. She posts her personal style along with some trending stuff along with her travel adventures and lovely experiences with great food. I am so jealous!
Vintage Redheads-Great personal style that is very wearable. She also posts sometimes about her shopping adventures which I love.

Crafts:
Because I'm Addicted-This is the blog of a 20 something running around in L.A. she dips into a couple different spheres: Fashion, Food, Living and DIY. She has great taste, I'm always finding new things to post on my pinterest from her.
DIY Home Sweet Home
-Everything DIY and Home. Great tips, tutorials, inspiration, contests and give-aways!
Ella-Marie Designs-My friend Ashley having her go at crafting and repurposing.


Travel and Food:
The Londoner-Okay I LOVE this blog. I wish I could have her life. She posts her personal style along with some trending stuff along with her travel adventures and lovely experiences with great food. I am so jealous! 

Fit Foodie Finds-Recipes, work outs and adventures
Some Day There's Pie-Lots and lots of recipes!
Stil in berlin-Food, art and shopping in Berlin
Because I'm Addicted-This is the blog of a 20 something running around in L.A. she dips into a couple different spheres: Fashion, Food, Living and DIY. She has great taste, I'm always finding new things to post on my pinterest from her. 
Welcome to...Simply Gourmet Photography -A great blog with recipes, and photography tips from a professional photographer who specializes in food.

2 comments:

  1. It meant a lot to me what you wrote on my blog and seeing my blog's name mentioned here! You inspired me to get back into blogging!!! expect some new stuff soooon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so glad! I was really missing your posts! I'm so happy you're going to come back!

      Delete